- INDEX - HUMAN ISSUES SECTION
- Website - Books in sections on website
- Abuse: Child Abuse, Communication, Male Sexual Abuse, Lost Boys
- Black Panthers
- Civil Rights (Women's Rights, Diversity, Inclusion, etc.)
- Kindness to Humans - Torture, Sacrifice, etc.
- Fleshing Out Planet Earth: Downer Talk, Complex World, etc.
- Human Will
- Lethality, Self/Others (Suicide, Aggression)
- Racial Issues
- Religious Issues (Dominionism, Jesus, etc.)
- Shelter - Envisioning (Gentle Charm, etc.)
- Veterans Issues
- INDEX - SYSTEM ABUSE SECTION
- Website - Books listed in sections on website
- LINKS-SYSTEM ABUSE SECTION
- Topics below - with subsections
- I. Police Abuses
- II. Afghan, Syria, Libya, Islam
- III. Surveillance and Related Issues
- IV. 9/11
- V. Truth Speakers: Lennon, Ruppert, Webb, Russo
- VI. American Issues
- VII. Russia, India, Latino
- VIII. Mixed Groups-Ottoman, Nazis/Muslims WWII, Russian Region, Sikhs, Vietcong
- IX. Technical: chemtrails, robotics/artificial intell, prism, etc
- X. Illuminati, psyops, monarch, british ops, etc.
- XI. Mind Control, Group Terror
- XII. Nazis
- XIII. Zionism, Israel, Khazarian Mafia, Jews
- Commentaries 1
- Commentaries 2
SYSTEM ABUSE / SENATE COMMITTEE, ETC.
Updates: 10/15/2017: Senate Intelligence Committee Review on Torture; Panetta Review; Page started 09/29/2017
SENATE COMMITTEES INVESTIGATION 9/11, TORTURE
Also Related Issues
See also: CIA
Weaver, senior adviser to the group, added: "Ordinarily one would expect the Congress to be the guardian of our freedom by
living up to its storied role as a check and balance to the president and the executive branch. But for four years, members of
our Congress on supposed oversight committees were aware of illegal spying on American citizens."
History Matters dot com: Church Committee
Excerpt: The Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities,
known as the "Church Committee" after its chairman Frank Church, conducted a wide-ranging investigation of
the intelligence agencies in the post-Watergate period. The Church Committee took public and private
testimony from hundreds of people, collected huge volumes of files from the FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS, and many other
federal agencies, and issued 14 reports in 1975 and 1976. Since the passage of the JFK Assassination Records
Collection Act in 1992, over 50,000 pages of Church Committee records have been declassified and made
available to the public. These files contain testimony and information on U.S. attempts to assassinate foreign
leaders, on the Church Committee's investigation of the intelligence agencies' response to the JFK assassination,
and related topics. Also available is the report of the Rockefeller Commission, which preceded the Church
Committee and issued a brief report on CIA activities within the US.
Senate Select Committee Intelligence on Torture
CIA Director John Brennan before SIC
Wikipedia: SIC report on CIA torture note: this actually appears to be a good article
Wikipedia: Panetta Review
Report on the torture of Al Qaeda suspects
New Yorker: How Did Abu Zubaydah Lose His Eye
Bob Graham was a U.S. senator from Florida from 1987 to 2005. He served as chairman of the Senate Select Committee
on Intelligence from 2001 to 2003 and as co-chairman of the Joint Inquiry Into Intelligence Community Activities Before
and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001.
Washington Post: I ran Congress’ 9/11 investigation. The intelligence committees today can’t handle Russia. By Bob
If they want a real autopsy, they need more resources.
Kerry Committee REport